Microsoft Word Beginners Certificate to Advanced Certificate included
Understanding how to navigate the world number one data entry software and edit documents which someone else has created to understanding how to create your own documents from scratch, do formatting and create and edit styles & templates.
This Microsoft Word Training Course package includes every training course resource we have available on how to use Microsoft Word to manage flyers, reports, price lists and more.
Check out our Discount Coupon section as we have regular special offers.
Get the basics and then if you like what you see, enrol in the complete package.
This training course package includes the following Word Courses:
Microsoft Word Beginners Training Courses
- Microsoft Word Beginners Course 201 – Open and Understand Documents (FREE Workbook Available)
- Microsoft Word Beginners Course 202 – Font Formatting and Default Settings
- Microsoft Word Beginners Course 203 – Paragraph Formatting
Microsoft Word Intermediate Training Courses
- Microsoft Word Intermediate Course 204 – Tabs and Table Structure
- Microsoft Word Intermediate Course 205 – Headers & Footers, Templates and Breaks
- Microsoft Word Intermediate Course 206 – Symbols, Clipart, Images and Drawings
Microsoft Word Advanced Training Courses
- Microsoft Word Advanced Course 207 – Database Files and Mail Merge
- Microsoft Word Advanced Course 208 – Sections & Section Breaks
- Microsoft Word Advanced Course 209 – Bookmarks, Hyperlinks and Styles
Interested in the $20 per week interest-free payment option? Click here
Enrol now and start quickly but progress at your own pace. It’s online training so you can sign in from anywhere (office or home) and learn when you have free time or set time aside (not according to a training room schedule).