In this course we use the example of a Business Telephone system business which visits clients, understands their needs and then provides a customised quote for their circumstances. Once accepted the company uses the software to place a purchase order for products that it stores as inventory, converts the quote into an invoice and then accepts deposits, partial payments and other payment scenarios.
You’ll learn how to set Customers (trade debtors) credit terms and perform the daily transactions that this company performs to see who owes them money via an Accounts Receivable Report. These tasks are also performed on the purchasing an payments side.
Check Current Discount Coupons
Ezylearn has regular special offers, discount coupons and combination bundles to save you money learning accounting, office administration and digital marketing skills. If you are at this page and interested in enrolling now check our current discounts to see if you can get an immediate discount.
Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable transactions
The Course includes a Step-by-Step training workbook where you will perform all these steps using real life data.
- MYOB Essentials 502e101 – Edit you Chart of Accounts to Suit the Business
- MYOB Essentials 502e102 – Modify your Trading Terms
- MYOB Essentials 502e201 – Create an Inventory Item
- MYOB Essentials 502e202 – Create Customer Contacts
- MYOB Essentials 502e203 – Create a Quote for a customer
- MYOB Essentials 502e204 – Enter a Sales Invoice and Apply a Payment
- MYOB Essentials 502e205 – Create an Invoice from a Quote
- MYOB Essentials 502e206 – Process and Apply a Credit Note to an Invoice
- MYOB Essentials 502e207 – Receive a part payment
- MYOB Essentials 502e208 – Receive Payment for many invoices
- MYOB Essentials 502e209 – Process an Overpayment
- MYOB Essentials 502e301 – Who owes you money
- MYOB Essentials 502e302 – Run a Sales Summary by Customer
- MYOB Essentials 502e401 – Create a Supplier Bill
- MYOB Essentials 502e402 – Pay a Bill
- MYOB Essentials 502e403 – Enter a Spend Money Transaction