Are you just getting started exploring accounting and bookkeeping jobs or need to understand accounting to start or manage your own business?
What ever the reason we can help.
Bookkeeping Basics apply regardless of the accounting software you use and we offer training on MYOB, Xero and QuickBooks.
You’ll learn about:
- Cash vs Accrual,
- Income and Expenses
- Debtor & Creditor Report
- Credit Control
- Journal Entry
- Examples of GST & CAP (Tax Codes)
- Chart of Accounts and General Ledger
You’ll have access to training video tutorials that explain the concepts as well as a downloadable PDF training guide that’s yours to keep.
Enter your details below to receive our FREE Bookkeeping Basics Training Course Materials.
Bookkeeping Basics Level 2 Training Course
Level 2 bookkeeping skills are a FREE Student Inclusion for all EzyLearn students.
Once you’ve mastered the basic bookkeeping skills, terminology and concepts in our FREE guide you can learn some higher level skills about bookkeeping in general.
Bookkeeping Basics Level 2 Course topics include:
- Information about business structures
- GST registration requirements and payroll
- PAYGI and IAS
- Fuel tax credits
- Business taxation payment and lodgement dates for the year
- More detailed description of tax codes
- When to use Sales and Purchases vs Banking and Journal entries
- Introduction to credit control and credit reporting
- Information about how to navigate the most popular accounting programs (MYOB AccountRight, Xero and Quickbooks Online QBO) to perform these steps:
- Navigating to the chart of accounts (or accounts list)
- Navigating to the General Ledger
- Navigating to the Sales and Purchases areas
- Sales and purchase payments and receipts
* NEW * Testing & Certification
Bookkeeping Basics Training Course
There are some fundamental skills that most bookkeepers need to know and they include:
- manage income and expense transactions
- keep track of money owed to them, or by them to others
- pay their employees and contractors
- provide financial reports at the end of each month, quarter and financial year.
The Bookkeeping Basics Training Course and Certificate will teach you how to perform these important tasks using the most widely used accounting programs in Australia.
- Xero Accounting
- MYOB Business (Lite and Pro)
- MYOB AccountRight
- Intuit QuickBooks Online
After Completion you will receive a Certificate in Bookkeeping to demonstrate your completing of the assessments.