- Find out how much you can afford to pay for a house using goal seek and financial functions,
- Consolidate the information from several sheets,
- Understanding the grouping of data,
- Use solver to explore possible outcomes depending on input variables.
- Understand how to forecast future income
- Internal rate of return
- Net present value and other financial functions
- Reasons to use macros
- Creating, editing a macro
- Creating a button for a macro
The Granny Flat investment spreadsheet will take you through the various costs involved in developing a granny flat in your backyard. It will clearly demonstrate the costs and enable you to forecast your future earnings and return on investment. Read more about Investing in a granny flat
Based on purchasing an investment property in Newcastle NSW we’ve created a number of spreadsheets to help students discover how much they can borrow, how to compare property investment options and make decisions to help them prepare financially for their life.