Microsoft Excel Intermediate Course 304 – Viewing & Printing
$69.00 inc GST
- Enrol today, learn fast
- 4 hours / 4 CPD Points
- Training Workbook (downloadable PDF)
- Step-by-step exercise tasks
- Downloadable practise files
- Video tutorials using the workbook examples
- 12 months student access and support
- Excel Intermediate Certificate upon completion
The way that you view and print an Excel spreadsheet can be different and you can set up print areas to enable different tables to print on different sheets of paper. If you are viewing large (wide or long) spreadsheets you can change your view to see the important parts when you need to.
- Views: There are several ways you can view your spreadsheet on the screen and each has its own purpose. The most important thing to note is that none of these views affect the way your spreadsheet prints. Topics include: Zoom (set and custom), Print Preview and page break preview versus Normal view.
- Page Setup: Including page orientation, Scaling and margins, and changing these settings.
- Print areas: Setting and clearing defined print areas, understanding the difference between default and set page breaks, Inserting and moving page breaks, Changing the print order of pages, centering the spreadsheet when printing and showing/hiding gridlines and headers.
- Introduction to headers and footers, using preset and custom headers and footers, including the use of file information and common fields.
- Freezing panes when viewing so that certain information headers remain on the screen while you scroll through lists, and Repeating rows so that when the information is printed rows or column headers are repeated.
- Printing options.
This Microsoft Excel Charting Micro Course is included in the Microsoft Excel Intermediate Training Course Bundle and Excel COMPLETE Training Course Package
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.