Microsoft Excel Intermediate Course 304 – Viewing & Printing
$69.00 inc GST
- Views: Zoom (set and custom), Print Preview and page break preview versus Normal view
- Page Setup: page orientation, Scaling & margins
- Print areas: Setting & clearing defined print areas, differences with default & set page breaks, Inserting & move page breaks
- Changing print order of pages, centering the spreadsheet when printing, showing/hiding gridlines & headers
- Introduction to headers and footers, using preset & custom headers & footers, using file information & common fields
- Freezing panes when viewing to keep headers visible while scrolling, and Repeating rows to keep headings printed on every page, and other printing options.
- Views: There are several ways you can view your spreadsheet on the screen and each has its own purpose. The most important thing to note is that none of these views affect the way your spreadsheet prints. Topics include: Zoom (set and custom), Print Preview and page break preview versus Normal view.
- Page Setup: Including page orientation, Scaling and margins, and changing these settings.
- Print areas: Setting and clearing defined print areas, understanding the difference between default and set page breaks, Inserting and moving page breaks, Changing the print order of pages, centering the spreadsheet when printing and showing/hiding gridlines and headers.
- Introduction to headers and footers, using preset and custom headers and footers, including the use of file information and common fields.
- Freezing panes when viewing so that certain information headers remain on the screen while you scroll through lists, and Repeating rows so that when the information is printed rows or column headers are repeated.
- Printing options.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.