Microsoft Word Advanced Training Course 207 – Data Files & Mail Merge
$69.00 inc GST
- Understanding how data is stored and the storage formats
- Understand the term delimiters and the different delimiters used when storing data
- Use Microsoft Word as a tool to enter data
- Entering field markers within a Word document
- Connecting a Word document with field markers to a data source
- Preview connected data
- Combining data and letters to create a mail merged Word document
- Different ways of merging data and text, including in an email using Outlook
This course was previously called MS Word Course 210
Data: Understand the structure of data, fields & records, Creating a data table, forms for working easier with data tables, table and form views, creating new records, data formats including tab and comma delimited text, Sorting data and deleting rows.
Mail merge: mail merge basics, connecting to data sources, inserting merge fields, filtering and selecting data, editing merge recipients data, previewing merged results, different merge options, merging to a new document, saving changes to merge files.
Labels and envelopes: Customise your label, text formatting within the label, label size options, create new label templates for future use, printing addresses on envelopes, adding an envelope to your document and more…
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.