This Xero Accounting ADVANCED Training Course Package includes the following Courses:
Xero Accounting Training Courses Included:
Advanced Certificate in Xero Accounting
Advanced Certificate Courses in Xero accounting are focused around GST, tax, payroll and reporting and these courses are ideal for business owners and managers who want to use their accounting software to run a tighter business financially. Using all the advanced Xero features enables more accurate and quick reporting and provides feedback to make good business decisions.
Xero Accounting Advanced Training Course 4: Quarterly BAS and Reporting
- 3 months worth of statements,
- varying GST amounts,
- treatment of asset purchases (cars),
- payroll as a journal entry,
- profit and loss and balance sheet reports
Xero Accounting Advanced Training Course 5: Payroll Administration
- Payroll setup and settings,
- setup employees,
- time sheets,
- pay runs,
- pay items,
- leave entitlements,
- super guarantee,
- salary sacrificing,
- final pay
Xero Accounting Advanced Training Course 6: Xero Advanced Course, Budgets & Cashflow
- Half year of transactions,
- commercial building loan treatment,
- financial reporting,
- return on investment,
- cashflow reports
Xero Accounting Advanced Training Course 7: Xero Projects and Profit Reporting
- Quote and cost of goods,
- tracking job/project expenses,
- resource planning,
- project reporting,
- project profit
* BONUS Xero Course! * – Xero Integrations, Addons and Apps
Xero Integrations enable small businesses to connect their accounting software with other powerful online software to manage their workflow, projects, marketing, staff rostering and time sheets.
You’ll learn how to access and use the Xero App Store and Marketplace and which add-ons are available to systemise and increase efficiencies for specific and more complex business functions.
You’ll learn about:
- Xero Me
- Quote Roller
- Better Proposals
- Time Doctor
Top Xero Accounting Training Course Questions and Answers
These links will open in a new window to the EzyLearn website where there are many more Frequently Asked Questions and answers.
- Can I try before I buy?
- Do I need the Xero software?
- How do I get support during the course?
- Can I offer your courses to my clients?
- Which version of Xero do you use?
- Do I get a Certificate in Xero?
- Do you offer Interest-free payment plans?
- Do you restrict parts of your course – NO?
- How long can I access the course and support?
- Can you help me start a bookkeeping business?
- Do your courses have practical tasks using the software?
- Can I keep your training workbooks after the course?
- How much does it cost to do a refresher?
- How will your course help me get an accounts job?
Enrol and Start your Course today
Enrol now and start quickly but progress at your own pace. It’s online training so you can sign in from anywhere (office or home) and learn when you have free time or set time aside (not according to a training room schedule).
Student Learning & Support
Student support is available via website chat, email, SMS and phone. The training is delivered using short and concise video tutorials, training workbooks with practical step-by-step exercise tasks based on real world case studies. Then you are assessed on the content of the training materials and issued with an Advanced Certificate in Xero Accounting.
FREE Student Inclusions
When you enrol into any COMPLETE training course package from EzyLearn you also get FREE student inclusions on basic Microsoft Office skills using Microsoft Word & Excel as well as online business course skills to help you work better online.