Xero COMPLETE Training Course Package
$894.00 inc GST
The Xero COMPLETE Training Package Includes Everything
From Setup to Advanced Payroll Administration, Budgets, Forecasts, BAS and Bank Reconciliation, this package includes every training course we have on how to use Xero to manage the financial affairs and credit management of a business.
This Xero Accounting Training & Support package includes:
- 7 x Xero training courses (see below)
- accounting tutor support
- 5 days worth of training (41 CPD hours/points)
- 9 training manuals/workbooks (downloadable & printable)
- Over 170 parts (video tutorials)
- Practical step-by-step training tasks,
- sample data based on real life business transactions
- Beginners Essentials to Advanced Xero Certificate ALL included
This COMPLETE Training Course package will help you learn how to use Xero to perform tasks which are performed regularly in every business.
This Xero Accounting COMPLETE Training Course Package includes the following Courses:
Xero Accounting Training Courses Included:
Xero Accounting Training Course 1: Setup and configuration
- Setup and configuration of the
- chart of accounts and
- company preferences.
Xero Accounting Training Course 2: Data Entry, Transactions, Credit Management
- accounts receivable,
- accounts payable,
- credit management
- expenses and
- most tasks performed on a daily and weekly basis
Xero Accounting Training Course 3: End of Month, Reconciling, journal entries
- Journal entries,
- trial balance,
- bank feeds,
- bank reconciliation,
- adhoc payments,
- asset purchases
Xero Accounting Training Course 4: Quarterly BAS and Reporting
- 3 months worth of statements,
- varying GST amounts,
- treatment of asset purchases (cars),
- payroll as a journal entry,
- profit and loss and balance sheet reports
Xero Accounting Training Course 5: Payroll Administration
- Payroll setup and settings,
- setup employees,
- time sheets,
- pay runs,
- pay items,
- leave entitlements,
- super guarantee,
- salary sacrificing,
- final pay
Xero Accounting Training Course 6: Xero Advanced Course, Budgets & Cashflow
- Half year of transactions,
- commercial building loan treatment,
- financial reporting,
- return on investment,
- cashflow reports
Xero Accounting Training Course 7: Xero Projects and Profit Reporting
- Quote and cost of goods,
- tracking job/project expenses,
- resource planning,
- project reporting,
- project profit
Top Xero Accounting Training Course Questions and Answers
These links will open in a new window to the EzyLearn website where there are many more Frequently Asked Questions and answers.
- How long will it take me to complete the course?
- Can I go over the training materials more than once?
- Are their any prerequisites?
- When can I start?
- How long can I access the Xero courses?
- Do I get a certificate?
- How does assessment work?
- How do I get my certificate?
- What type of certificate do I receive?
Enrol and Start your Course today
Enrol now and start quickly but progress at your own pace. It’s online training so you can sign in from anywhere (office or home) and learn when you have free time or set time aside (not according to a training room schedule).
Student Learning & Support
Student support is available via website chat, email, SMS and phone. The training is delivered using short and concise video tutorials, training workbooks with practical step-by-step exercise tasks based on real world case studies. Then you are assessed on the content of the training materials and issued with an Advanced Certificate in Xero Accounting.
The total expected time of completion is 41 hours so most students complete the training within 3-4 weeks. As a student you can take up to 12 months to complete your studies with complete student support from our team. Enrol now to access today’s price but start when you are ready and learn at your own pace.
A popular and cheaper bundle is the Xero Accounting + Xero Payroll Administration. This Xero Accounting training course bundle includes two of the most popular Xero courses and comes at a discounted price.