See what can be created using Microsoft Excel using sample files you can open and click around. Learn the data entry basics about opening spreadsheet files that are sent to you so you can perform basic office administration job tasks.
- The Excel screen toolbars, formula bar, name box, column and row headings, sheet tabs
- Uses for Excel (Worksheet, Database & Charting)
- Navigating a spreadsheet using keyboard & mouse
- Moving between workbooks
- Selecting (or highlighting) cells, columns and rows & entire spreadsheets
- Entering information into workbooks and resizing columns.
- Saving & naming your work and opening files
Learn Microsoft Excel Absolute BASIC Skills for FREE?