Microsoft Excel Beginners Course 302 – Creating and Editing Spreadsheets
$69.00 inc GST
- Selecting cells, columns, rows & ranges using mouse & keyboard
- Copy / Paste: Drag and drop, from range to range and to other worksheet & different software programs
- Editing cells: entering and modifying, submitting changes, using status bar, escaping formula errors
- Changing column width, row height for single and multiple columns & make all columns uniform
- Database: Creating a simple database, database structure, basics for mail merge with Microsoft Word), Inserting and deleting columns, using Undo and redo options
- Autofill: fill numbers, dates, number patterns, days, months and years and much more
- Understand date formatting .
- Selecting information: Understanding the mouse cursors used within Excel, how to select cells, columns and rows and multiple ranges of information, how to select cells using the keyboard.
- Copy and Paste: Drag and drop, cut, copy and paste in a worksheet and from one worksheet to another and even between different software programs.
- Editing cells: Typing and entering information, editing existing information and entering the changes, using the status bar information, escaping out of cells.
- Changing column width and row height for single and multiple columns as well as making all the columns the same width and using AutoFit.
- Database: Creating a simple database, understanding simple database structure (ideal knowledge for mail merge with Microsoft Word), inserting and deleting columns, using Undo and Redo options.
- Autofill: Automatically fill numbers, dates, number patterns, days, months and years and much more. The fast way to insert sequential numbers and words.
- Understanding date formatting (this forms the basis for future calculations based on date format).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.