Microsoft Excel Beginners Course 302 – Creating and Editing Spreadsheets
$89.00 inc GST
- Training workbook (downloadable PDF)
- Sample exercise files to practice with
- Microsoft Excel Beginners Certificate
- Online, Email, SMS and Phone support
- Quick enrolment process
- 12 months course access
- Career Academy Success Program
- Study Planner Scheduler
- 4 hours / 4 CPD Points
Once you learn about the different uses for Microsoft Excel in the Absolute Beginners Course you can start to create your own spreadsheets and change the width and height so the spreadsheet looks presentable and you can see all the data you’ve entered. You’ll also learn basic data base structures and why most office administrators and business support staff use Microsoft Excel when working with data, financials and databases.
- Selecting information: Understanding the mouse cursors used within Excel, how to select cells, columns and rows and multiple ranges of information, how to select cells using the keyboard.
- Copy and Paste: Drag and drop, cut, copy and paste in a worksheet and from one worksheet to another and even between different software programs.
- Editing cells: Typing and entering information, editing existing information and entering the changes, using the status bar information, escaping out of cells.
- Changing column width and row height for single and multiple columns as well as making all the columns the same width and using AutoFit.
- Database: Creating a simple database, understanding simple database structure (ideal knowledge for mail merge with Microsoft Word), inserting and deleting columns, using Undo and Redo options.
- Autofill: Automatically fill numbers, dates, number patterns, days, months and years and much more. The fast way to insert sequential numbers and words.
- Understanding date formatting (this forms the basis for future calculations based on date format).
Learn Microsoft Excel Absolute BASIC Skills for FREE?
Also available here
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.