Microsoft Excel Beginners Course 303 – Formulas, Functions and Formatting
$69.00 inc GST
- Formulas: Entering formulas using keyboard, arrow keys and mouse
- Understand relative cells references, common formula errors, using multiplication, division and combine two formulas
- AutoCalculate: Create additions and basic functions quickly
- Functions: Intro to functions & function syntax, Autosum, Autosum multiple ranges, intro to basic functions (Maximum, Minimum, Average)
- Functions in more detail: Sum, formula bar, editing functions, F2 key, Autofill to quickly copy functions
- Formatting: How your spreadsheets look, lines, colours, shading, text and number size, font, colour
- Currency formatting, date & text formatting
- Merging cells, centring, alignment formatting fill colour, font colour and borders
Advanced formatting, Autoformats, repeat regular actions quickly, format painter.
- Formulas: Entering formulas using the keyboard, arrow keys and the mouse,
- Understand the importance of relative cells references, common formula errors, using multiplication and division and how to combine two formulas in one.
- AutoCalculate: Get quick additions and basic functions quickly without having to enter formulas.
- Functions: Introductions to functions and function syntax, Autosum, Autosum for several and selected ranges
- Introductions to other basic functions like Maximum, Minimum, Average and more…
- Functions: Sum function in more detail, using the formula bar and editing functions, using the F2 key, using Autofill to save a lot of time copying (or filling) functions using relative cell references.
- Formatting: This effects the way your spreadsheet looks, everything from lines, colours, shading, and even the format of text and numbers.
- Currency formatting, date and text formatting,
- Merging cells and centering,
- Alignment formatting and text control within single and merged cells,
- Fill colour, font colour and Borders.
- Advanced formatting: Autoformats that allow you to quickly make your spreadsheet look very professional,
- Repeat last action, and format painter make it faster for you to duplicate commands and formatting,
- Using format painter with entire spreadsheets to apply multiple formatting in just a couple clicks.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.